Stir Fry!

Last night, one of my roommates and I decided to make dinner. She has a cookbook that her mom gave her for... Christmas, I think? She had her eye on a beef stir fry.
I was really interested in the recipe because it uses Worcestershire Sauce instead of something more traditionally asian (soy sauce? Teriyaki sauce?). But when mixed with the ginger and everything, boy, it was delicious. We ran out of Worcestershire before having quiiite the right amount, but it turned out really good anyway.

Mmm, beefy deliciousness. The sauce is slightly tangy. I think it might be more potent today. And stir-frying in her non stick pan is so much easier in my non-non stick pan.

Also, a... a little while ago, maybe a week or so? My boy and I made Andes Mint pretzels. It was his idea, and I was skeptical at first.... but they turned out really good!


All we did for these was melt down the Andes mints in a double boiler and stick those butter snaps in, stuck them on some plastic wrap in the freezer and voila! We also made some wafers, they were kind of like kit-kats, and a candy cane.

Also, my camera seems to not like to take close up pictures of small things, like these pretzels. It blurs very easily. Sigh. However I'm working on it, so maybe I'll have non blurry small thing pictures in the future.

But I really like them. I think they should be had by all.

Today I'm supposed to be making brownies with my roommate, so be expecting some more posts!

Comments